Explore Our Open Positions
At Ashland Advertising, we work with an entrepreneurial spirit and we are anything but the traditional ad agency…we are just as much consultants, strategists, problem solvers, and detail masters as we are an advertising firm. We are curious, hard-working, and we like to have fun along the way.
We hire people who proactively look around corners and connect the dots in unexpected ways.
- Do you enjoy getting curious and learning something new every day?
- Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where no day is ever the same?
- Are you willing to jump right in and figure things out?
- Are you detail-oriented and capable of managing your time and tasks?
If your answers were all an energetic “YES!”, and you have the skillsets required, we’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested in one of the positions below, please send your resume and a short paragraph to email@example.com explaining why you want to work with us!
**At Ashland, we are all about efficiency. We don’t want to waste your time and we don’t want you to waste ours. That being said, please only apply if you meet the requirements outlined below. Thanks!**
MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
Calling all leaders and creative thinkers! Ashland Advertising is looking for an Account Manager to join our team and serve as the bridge between the clients and the agency, ensuring all needs are met on both sides.
- Lead, the agency’s day-to-day relationship with key client contacts
- Collaborate with team on client plans, budgets, and campaign results
- Work with team to measure campaign results, analyze findings, present results to clients, and use that data to strengthen account strategy
- Spearhead internal teams on the successful onboarding of new clients
- Keep a strong pulse on account activity and proactively solve potential issues to maintain solid and trusting client relationships
- Earn and keep each clients’ respect and confidence as a trusted advisor bringing value to their business through a strong commitment to success, consistent performance, and the ability to develop a wide range of ideas and solutions
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each clients’ business- their key issues, competitive situation, and industry trends to proactively plan client strategies and solutions
- Participate in client meetings and creative presentations; lead meetings and calls as needed
- Show an ongoing interest in and knowledge of media trends and evolutions
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each clients’ business – their key issues, competitive situation, and industry trends
- Demonstrate confidence and authority as the day-to-day voice of the agency team
- Effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
- Anticipate potential relationship or expectation issues, advising the Account Group Director in time for the agency to act proactively
- Client development/agency growth plan
- 3 years of Agency Account Services or Corporate Marketing experience ideal
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with people inside and outside the organization at all levels
- Experience in establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Capable of working in teams — encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Proficient in prioritizing work
- Ability to be assertive and take initiative
- High attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to jump into the execution of projects when necessary
- Comfortable working with computers and technology – proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as the Google Suite
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Copywriting and basic design skills
- Basic website editing and Adobe Creative Suite experience are a plus!