Explore Our Open Positions
t Ashland Advertising, we work with an entrepreneurial spirit and we are anything but the traditional ad agency…we are just as much consultants, strategists, problem solvers, and detail masters as we are an advertising firm. We are curious, hard-working, and we like to have fun along the way.
We hire people who proactively look around corners and connect the dots in unexpected ways.
- Do you enjoy getting curious and learning something new every day?
- Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where no day is ever the same?
- Are you willing to jump right in and figure things out?
- Are you detail-oriented and capable of managing your time and tasks?
If your answers were all an energetic “YES!”, and you have the skillsets required, we’d love to hear from you!
To be successful at Ashland:
- Strong work ethic, meets deadlines and requirements of internal and external customers, responds promptly and thoroughly to requests
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to be assertive, take initiative, and speak up
- An ability to work with a great deal of autonomy (without specific directives) and collaborate with internal and external participants
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of urgency, and a sense of humor
Ashland’s values stem from our motto – The extra mile is a lonely place but you will always find us there. Values are a critical part of the culture at Ashland.
- We are ELECTRIC – We bring energy and enthusiasm to our work.
- We are AUTHENTIC – We believe connection is the foundation of greatness.
- We are CURIOUS – What else is possible? Stay creative and innovative.
- We value CONNECTION – We invest in connecting with others.
- We use INTUITION + GRIT – We are entrepreneurial at heart and achieve the best results.
**At Ashland, we are all about efficiency. We don’t want to waste your time and we don’t want you to waste ours. That being said, please only apply if you meet the requirements outlined below. Thanks!**
The digital specialist position will be an integral part of our team, working with a wide variety of clients, campaigns, and projects. The primary responsibility is to handle the digital marketing campaigns and utilize online marketing tools to promote the client’s brand through various social media platforms, increasing customer engagement and attracting new clients to our partnerships.
- Working closely with senior management and account managers to develop a strategy for integrated media campaigns.
- Strategize, plan, and create all traditional and digital marketing for clients including SEM, display advertising, social advertising, direct mail, ringless voicemail, and email marketing
- Manage execution and scheduling of cohesive monthly marketing campaigns including social media, direct mail, radio, television, media buying, copywriting, website updates,
landing page creation, email marketing, graphic design, advertising calendars, and client budgets
- Improve our client’s brand awareness using digital media channels such as youtube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Measure and report on digital campaign results, analyze findings, present results to clients, and use that data to improve strategy for following campaigns
- Implement UTM tracking parameters on all click paths to analyze post-click reporting in Google Analytics
- Oversee website analytics for all clients and report on actionable insights and trends
- Evaluate and maximize campaign performance with creative messaging, promotion, and optimization of landing page
- Monitoring impact and return on investment of digital marketing campaigns.
- Troubleshoot tracking and tagging issues using Google Analytics, Google Tag Assistant, and Google Ad Preview
- Execute A/B testing and analysis
- Maintain and update internal planners, schedules, and other documents as needed
- Support business development of digital revenue opportunities within existing accounts by staying on top of emerging trends, exploring monetization of new digital marketing tactics, and proving the value of digital advertising to clients
- Writing content for search engine optimization.
- Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
- 3-5 years experience with digital marketing with a desire to continue growing in the digital advertising space
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising
- Expert knowledge of reporting and analytics (preferably with looker studio)
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Advanced experience with web analytic tools such as Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager.
- Expert knowledge of running and monitoring paid social.
- Solid knowledge of design and editing programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of web design (WordPress a plus) and content management systems.
- Familiarity with paid social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Experience with building landing pages and email marketing
- Knowledge of the latest media trends
- Basic budgeting skills to reconcile paid digital media placements with the available budget
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
The Graphic Designer position will be an integral part of our team, working with a wide variety of visuals for campaigns and projects. A primary objective of this role is to take the lead on design concepts and deliverables for a broad range of marketing communications including online and offline projects. The Graphic Designer will collaborate with other members of the team to develop creative solutions that meet the objectives of our projects and ultimately improve the experience. This role requires a high level of creativity, as well as an understanding of the latest trends in design.
- Planning concepts and requirements by studying relevant information, materials, and creative briefs.
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate clients’ vision while complying with design best practices starting with branding concepts.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines that advise clients on strategies to engage target audiences.
- Create designs for various materials for print and digital collateral using illustration, photo editing, and layout software
- Use digital graphic design software to create graphic images and design layouts that communicate company messaging and achieve artistic or decorative effects, including a selection of colors, images, typography, and layout for communication materials.
- Collaborate with clients, and team members (internal and external) such as marketing, sales, and business operations, throughout the various phases of a project to determine project scope and deliverables
- Review final graphic designs for errors before publishing, while ensuring they are approved by the client, visually appealing, on brand, and tested across various media platforms.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule while prioritizing and managing multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong and compelling portfolio including a wide range of creative projects.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation with the ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Proficiency with Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software (Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, with an excellent eye for detail and visual composition.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, visual communications, or a related field (preferred)
- Ability to edit videos and create animations/GIFs