Do you have what it takes to become part of the Ashland Advertising team?
With over 50 years collectively of experience in advertising, marketing, and media buying Ashland Advertising has a reputation of going the extra mile and delivering results for their clients. This reputation would not be possible without an incredible team to support it which is why we offer a full benefit package that includes a 401K with company match and profit sharing, health benefits, and a culture that couples working hard with playing hard. If you’re looking for a career with uncapped growth and learning potential in a great work environment, look no further.
The ideal candidate is always looking for what’s next; learning and making themselves better digital marketers, and proactively preparing and executing clients’ digital campaigns in fresh new ways that generate big, measurable results – always meeting and exceeding predetermined goals.
We’re looking for someone that has a fun, positive energy, is a self-starter, and a steward of time and productivity.
We’re looking for a Digital Specialist with at least two years of experience managing digital campaigns with a proven track record of, analyzing trends, distilling key insights and optimizing to produce measurable business results. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising required. Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager certifications preferred.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator, organizational expert, a black belt in flawless project execution and an advocate for cross-departmental integration. The Digital Specialist will execute all aspects of digital marketing, advertising, and/or interactive communications strategies for all agency clients.
- Proficient knowledge in digital marketing software including, but not limited to: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Google KeyWord Planner, Google Tag Assistant
- Expert knowledge of reporting and analytics
- Flexibility to quickly adjust to unforeseen changes in priorities and workload
- Excellent computer skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; able to create and manipulate spreadsheets, pivot tables, and macros
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, meets deadlines and requirements of internal and external customers, responding promptly and thoroughly to requests
- Curiosity for what’s up and coming in the digital advertising space
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with people inside and outside the organization at all levels
- Ability to be assertive, take initiative, and speak up
- High attention to detail and exceptional organization
- A passion for digital marketing
- An ability to work with a great deal of autonomy (without specific directives) and collaborate with internal and external participants
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A sense of urgency and a sense of humor
- Manage the processing of all digital media assets as scheduled across multiple platforms
- Strategize, plan, and execute all digital marketing for clients including: SEM, display advertising, Facebook advertising, pre-roll video, ringless voicemail, SMS text message campaigns, Gmail ads, and email marketing
- Measure and report on digital campaign results, analyze findings, present results to clients, and use that data to improve strategy for following campaigns
- Analyze and optimize digital campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Implement uniform UTM tracking parameters on all click paths to analyze post-click reporting in Google Analytics
- Oversee website analytics for all clients and report on actionable insights and trends
- Evaluate and maximize campaign performance with creative messaging, promotion and optimization of landing page
- Troubleshoot tracking and tagging issues using Google Analytics, Google Tag Assistant, and Google Ad Preview
- Execute A/B testing and analysis
- Maintain and update internal planners, schedules and other documents as needed
- Communicate delays, schedule changes or content issues with the appropriate team
- Engage the appropriate supervisor or department manager where necessary to define project parameters and/or interface with the clients to address specific technical and operational questions
- Manage the agency’s relationship with the Google Partner program and maintain exceptional partner status
- Support business development of digital revenue opportunities within existing accounts by staying on top of emerging trends, exploring monetization of new digital marketing tactics, and proving the value of digital advertising to clients
- Positive attitude: a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and resilience
- A sense of urgency to obtain results.
- An ability to maintain a positive attitude when under pressure and keep things in perspective.
- Respect: A commitment to treat all agency personnel, clients and vendors with respect.
- Professionalism including demonstrating maturity in handling confidential matters
- A consistent businesslike demeanor and performance
- Common sense and good judgment
- Have good attendance and be punctual
- Dependability: A reputation for doing what you say you are going to do.
- Go beyond the call of duty. The extra mile is a lonely place where you will always find us.
- Integrity. Honesty. Sincerity. Humility.
- Commitment to quality: proof all work for accuracy, demand for excellence in all forms of communication, always looking after the smallest detail.
- Creativity: A reputation for innovative thinking
- Working with an entrepreneurial spirit